Need Advice for Modeling Bed Texture

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
haroru

Need Advice for Modeling Bed Texture

Messaggio da haroru »

Hello guys,

I am new in modeling and cinema 4d...
i want to modeling bed texture like in the pictures..

Immagine
Immagine
could somebody help me, what kind approach of modeling i have to use

plis need ur suggestion

arigato gosaimas
merci
dank u wel
thank you
terima kasih

Best Regards,

harold "haroru"
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Need Advice for Modeling Bed Texture

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hello and welcome aboard. To modeling this kind of object (I don't want to say texture because it doesn't seems a texture) you need a little bit skill on modeling features, more on polygon modellong with hypernurbs.

For the top of bed you can start by taking a plane subdivided object and after make it editable (put it into hyperN as child) try to move some points and you will notice a soft movement on the structure.
The same for the internal part, if you start with a solid object subdivided into hypernurbs you can move point to make it soft as a fabric or other materials.
It's not simple to explain into a forum because you need a real tutorial to how approach the modeling into cinema. Did you searched into YouTube or on Maxon tutorials into help menu?

To make a good pillow the right way is to use the dress-o-matic features into character menu ( clothilde tags) :)
decumeno

Re: Need Advice for Modeling Bed Texture

Messaggio da decumeno »

If you are new in C4d you need watch some tutorial before go to the advance topics like clothing.
These is a simple tutorial where you can see a couple a things that can be helpful for you.
Cover modeling, texturing, light and rendering

http://jaramillo-arquitectos.blogspot.m ... zando.html

Hope be helpful
  • Advertising
Rispondi