Problem with light gleams

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
Allure

Problem with light gleams

Messaggio da Allure »

Hello, I'm new here.
I have a problem with an interior scene. I have a Sunlight and IES lights. When rendering, the walls and objects receive strange light gleams. I tried to increase my render settings, but the flares did not disappear completely, they only slightly reduced. Here's my render:

If anyone can help I'll be very grateful. I've been trying to solve the problem many times, but without success.
Allegati
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (69.13 KiB) Visto 1668 volte
2.jpg
a.jpg
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: Problem with light gleams

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi Allure
Use the attachment system integrated within the forum to post your images.
I modify your post for you this time

thanks
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hi, alex from c4dzone staff,

This issue is usually wrong or low parameter settings on the Irradiance map into the GI panel.
If your scene is illuminated by Pysical SKY only, GI settings must be set to high quality...

Try to use a IR-LC high or very high profile to avoid this kind of light dots.

Do you never tried to make the windows illumination by place Area light outside of it? this helps GI bounce to reach high distance from the window to the other parts of the room...
Allure

Messaggio da Allure »

Hi, thanks for the answer.
Yes, I tried this option with the windows illumination by Area light. Do you think this option is better for realistic interior scenes? I thought that sunlight will give better illumination and good shadows in the room. I increased the Hemispheric subdivision and the Interpolated samples in my IR settings, but apparently this is not enough.
The problem is that these light dots don't appear on any render of the scene, but are of different sizes and frequency in every single picture. Sometimes they completely disappear at the same settings.
  • Advertising
Rispondi