New to Animation

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
arachnid223

New to Animation

Messaggio da arachnid223 »

Hey guys,
I'm really new to this whole animation thing--just got C4D last week--but I've been trying hard to get the feel of the ropes. Here's a quick video of something I whipped together, I could use some advice on it and whether or not I used the right programs.
Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpUPqff3EiE
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: New to Animation

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hello and welcome aboard. Nice animation! The effects are good for me :) I think you must give to the camera a little bit time but I like to make different ciaks instead to move the camera with quickly movements.
Try to cut ad jump to another camera with vibrate effects when the cannon explode :)

Try to make the animation more realistic and after this start to make light and textures ;)
arachnid223

Thank you, it's good to be welcomed! Yes, I couldn't agree more. I definitely noticed that it was all a little fast paced.

And yes, I agree with this statement also. In another one of my videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNWgwAuuuw, I used the effect and it seems to add a feeling of realism to the scene.

Thank you, I will!(: Yes, the video definitely needs a little work on the light and textures as well. But thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated!
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Hello and welcome !

For a beginner that`s a nice animation !

Keep it up !
arachnid223

occultcg ha scritto:Hello and welcome !

For a beginner that`s a nice animation !

Keep it up !
Thank you!!
Yes, I have been. I've made quite a bit of progress too! One of my other posts shows a newer video that I believe to be a lot better.
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Nice, don`t stop ! That`s my advice.
  • Advertising
Rispondi