tuilegenerator is back!

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: tuilegenerator is back!

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

contrafibbularities ha scritto:Thanks for the additional info on the Boolean option!

Please don't spend any more time on that runtime issue. If no other TuileGen users have this problem, there's no point that you waste any more time on the problem. :)

It may be that something went wrong during the update to .058, which I installed a couple of days ago. I may have to reinstall C4D at some point. As long as TuileGen is the only thing that seems to lead to that error message, I will not go to all that trouble, however. I might contact Maxon about it, but chances are they won't be able to help much either as it's difficult to say what the cause may be, especially since without TuilGen C4D runs without any problems, as does my entire PC. I've meanwhile ran some system checks etc. that turned up nothing at all.

Cheers
contrafibbularities

Hi contrafibbularities!
I saw that MasterZone replied to all your questions about tuilegenerator.
If you have any other questions you can download the latest guides I made under the forum section
how to make tuile 50%
and
tuilegenerator not only roofs

Let's talk about the vc++ runtime error

This morning I was looking for new solution about the problem but I didn't find anything that I have tried in the pass with unsuccess
:(

The problem depends probably in a vc++ corrupted windows registry key about python c4d but It's impossible to find it

You can try to reinstall c4d and/or vc++ runtime and update it with windows update but
Doing this operation is at your own risk! playing with vc++ runtime is like playing with the death, so if you want to try please
PAY ATTENTION AND BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA AND OPERATING SYSTEM, you can use ghosting software like norton ghost or acronis true image.

sorry but I can't help you anymore on this issue about vc++

Good Luck
Matteo
choppir

Messaggio da choppir »

Hi Alex/Matteo,

Just got that tiles working on the roof, however, when I select the edges, it keeps giving me a message ''Select only one edge''....

I only have one selected? Does not matter which one i select, it gives that message.

what should i do?

cheers
choppir
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

choppir ha scritto:Hi Alex/Matteo,

Just got that tiles working on the roof, however, when I select the edges, it keeps giving me a message ''Select only one edge''....

I only have one selected? Does not matter which one i select, it gives that message.

what should i do?

cheers
choppir

hi
could you send me via mail your project and a screenshot of the edge that doesn't work
probably you think to select one spline but the spline is splitted in two I suppose
choppir

Messaggio da choppir »

hi,

no problem, pls PM me your email address, then i'll send it over.

cheers

choppir
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hi choppir are you shure you don't have a multi selected object?

Ps: open a new topic every time you need. Don't continue this topic :)
choppir

Messaggio da choppir »

no problem, sorry about that.

Looks like i needed to optimize it! now it works fine....
thanks anyways for the help guys!!!

choppir
jc4d

Messaggio da jc4d »

Hi all,

I would like to know if render instances are generated for the tiles that are not involve with booleans.

Cheers
JC
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hello Jc. The final object is generated by polygonal object all connected. There are not instances into tuile generator because cinema doesn't work good with an high object quantity so the work flow result in a slowly behavior.
We decided to make a full poly object for the speed up of TuileGenerator and not only for this, we encountered another problem in the random routines so instances are not suitable for this kind of plugin :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi