Distributed Render for Cinema 4D

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Distributed Render for Cinema 4D

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi guys!
we are proud to announce our new plugin "Distributed Rendering".

DR is a very simple plugin to distribute the rendering of a single image, even at high resolution such as A4 or A3, on more computers, Mac and/or Windows with Cinema 4D or Net Render Client installed

The increase of speed rendering time is awesome: some minutes against a lot of hours on one single computer.

Pay attention to known limitation

Thanks
Matteo
EGGO

Re: Distributed Render for Cinema 4D

Messaggio da EGGO »

Hello. I've bought plugin recently and tried to render with it but with no any luck... :(
I've followed allong all the steps from guides and manuals and still no luck to use it... may be i miss something?.. any help appreciated... thanks.
btw the plugin didn't launches if launches cinema4d in remote administration window. May be some system libraries didn't installed there?..
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Distributed Render for Cinema 4D

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hello. I've bought plugin recently and tried to render with it but with no any luck...  I've followed allong all the steps from guides and manuals and still no luck to use it... may be i miss something?.. any help appreciated... thanks.
Hello , thanks for using our support forum, some questions:

- when you installed the DR on your cinema 4D or NET client the plugin start it's window when you launch it form plugins menu?

- are you decompressed DR folder correctly? Some times if you are using windows internal decompressing system some errors about decrypting folder my appears.

- If plugin doen't start from plugin menu, did you find the PDF "edit-permissions.pdf" in the documentation folder?

- what kind OS are you using? Mac or Pc?

- if plugin is correctly installed and it's windows popup from plugin menu when you run it did you selected a shared folder where all computer can access for save chunks and get the cinema4D file?

- did you wrote Exatly the name of cinema4d scene with extension? Xxx.c4d?

- when you clic on start rendering process what happen?
btw the plugin didn't launches if launches cinema4d in remote administration window. May be some system libraries didn't installed there?..
- What do you man when you wrote administration wiindow?? DR must be installed on net client or a cinema4D app installed. If you installed DR on a single Cinema4D, you have to install it on others Cinema4D to use it proprely ; the DR is not an executable software.  Can you explain this step please?

Sorry about that no one wrote us about this kind of problems :(

I look forward for your replay. 

Ps: please if you need help on plugins the next time open a new topic instead to write into this advertising topic :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi