Random tiles

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
jc4d

Random tiles

Messaggio da jc4d »

Hi all,

I just bought tuilegen and I´m impress, is just an amazing plugin, things that took me hours to do now are just 2 clicks away 8-) .

Now I have a question, is there a possibility to create or retain the assigned materials to the tiles? practical case, I made a roof with 5 random materials, after everything is ready to render the client decide to adjust few centimeters the tiles and all the materials that are applied already are gone and it has to be done again. :(
Hope it makes sense.

Cheers
JC
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: Random tiles

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

jc4d ha scritto:Hi all,

I just bought tuilegen and I´m impress, is just an amazing plugin, things that took me hours to do now are just 2 clicks away 8-) .

Now I have a question, is there a possibility to create or retain the assigned materials to the tiles? practical case, I made a roof with 5 random materials, after everything is ready to render the client decide to adjust few centimeters the tiles and all the materials that are applied already are gone and it has to be done again. :(
Hope it makes sense.

Cheers
JC
Thanks for compliments JC

unfortunately there is no undo for tiles generating....so you have to regenerate the roof again

:shock:
jc4d

Messaggio da jc4d »

cappellaiomatto ha scritto:unfortunately there is no undo for tiles generating....so you have to regenerate the roof again
Excuse my ignorance on this, would it be possible when you generate random tiles have texture tag assigned as well we have now the selection tag, so the reassignment of textures is a little smoother?

Cheers
JC
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

jc4d ha scritto:
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:unfortunately there is no undo for tiles generating....so you have to regenerate the roof again
Excuse my ignorance on this, would it be possible when you generate random tiles have texture tag assigned as well we have now the selection tag, so the reassignment of textures is a little smoother?

Cheers
JC

Hi jc
We decided to leave the tiles free from material tag because a lot of users have got their material and use the tuilegenerator with v-ray or other engines....so you have to apply texture tag manually.....it takes only a few clicks

8-)
jc4d

Messaggio da jc4d »

cappellaiomatto ha scritto:Hi jc
We decided to leave the tiles free from material tag because a lot of users have got their material and use the tuilegenerator with v-ray or other engines....so you have to apply texture tag manually.....it takes only a few clicks
Hmmm I see, I thought it was a limitation not a team decision. :)

Cheers,
JC
  • Advertising
Rispondi