ies adn vray puzzles me

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
mido4d

ies adn vray puzzles me

Messaggio da mido4d »

:) hey guys iam your new c4d friend from Egypt.this is my first post in this great site.
there is some thing really puzzles me. i have simple room with 2 area lights wz vray tags.when i add ies lightd and give it vray tag and render,the ies light looks so weak like this:
Immagine
but when i disable the area lights and re-render the ies lights looks much better like that:
Immagine
so is there any way to enables me to make the ies light dont effect with area light or make the area light ignores the ies light? by some vray tags or setting or whatever is it?
by the way its night scene so there is no suns or sky
sorry 4 my bad english and thanks ;)
visualtricks
Moderatore

Re: ies adn vray puzzles me

Messaggio da visualtricks »

Hi and welcome,

well I think Its quite normal that if you turn off the other lights, the ies gets more visible..all the scene is darker :) Have you tryed to override the ies lumens by inserting your custom Power(lumens) in the Ies Light tab ? If you leave it at default 0 the light gets the intensity from the ies file itself, which can or can not be enough for your scene, but you can enter your value and the light will use that.
Immagine
๏_www.visualtricks.it_๏ .:: COMPUTER SAYS NO ::.
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hi mido welcome into c4dzone. Please use the attachment forum system instead to link image outside by links. You can upload zipped file and image :)
mido4d

Messaggio da mido4d »

visualtricks
thanks u so much 4 replay and u r right i increased lumens over and over again till it looked much better i set it up to 70,000 can u believe it. thanks again
Always forward

masterzone
thanks admin and sorry i will use attachment next time.
thanks again
  • Advertising
Rispondi