Welcome in new maxwellrender forum

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
stefano8713

Welcome in new maxwellrender forum

Messaggio da stefano8713 »

I want to inaugurate the new maxwellrender forum on c4dzone website with a old project about a modern Bed room.

c&c are welcome. Bye 8-)
Allegati
12.jpg
hobama

Re: Welcome in new maxwellrender forum

Messaggio da hobama »

Very kindly rendering! I like the lighting so much! the main lamp give a very sweet light.
Great job!
synapsys

Messaggio da synapsys »

Great render, what do you think about to make a little cut to the upper part of the walls? near the roof? so you can paint with a different color. :shock:

ps: what kind of differences did you noticed by using Maxwell instead to using Vray?
stefano8713

thanks hobama and thanks synapsys. About the cut near the roof yuo have right. i don't have thinked to change the color. I want to try thanks.
And about the differences between vray and maxwell if you know very well and use all render engines, it's my opinion, you may get the same result. I prefer maxwell because is as to use a photocamera and there are few parameters. It's my idea and i also use vray.... :?:
Bye bye
ManueLLL

Messaggio da ManueLLL »

oh wow very good stefano8713 i'm seeing your works on the italian forum too and i apprecciate it, for this image i think that you can cook it a little more cause a good render like this need an optimal final image, so... maxwell render it! :) , i have only one question, have you use only emitters as illumination?
frankhill

Messaggio da frankhill »

Awsome! so you do think vray and maxwell as a similar rendering engine?

so awesome image :P
to the infinity and beyond
Bye from the Hill
stefano8713

yes manuel i have used only 3 emitters...and about the noise you have right...but i made this image the last year with the 1.6 version and the time to cook was carzy... :shock: ...
  • Advertising
Rispondi