Octane render window at 100% vs strech-to-fit?

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderators: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
dakshitverma

Octane render window at 100% vs strech-to-fit?

Post by dakshitverma »

I'm struggling with the octane render real estate advisory services window in C4D. new projects in dadar It's always stretching and morphing. I like to keep my render views to a fixed size so I can save incremental test renders and flick between to see changes, but every time I adjust my layout, I get a new render window size. 2 bhk flats in pisoli

Is there a way to have it just stay fixed at the size I put in the render settings, and then as I drag the border it then just creates black space instead of stretching to fit?
Last edited by dakshitverma on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandd

Re: Octane render window at 100% vs strech-to-fit?

Post by bandd »

For sure, there is exactly what you are asking for. There is a lock icon in the live viewer, just click it and enjoy! If you need to learn octane better and faster, I can suggest you my online course in english language available on this site in the italian home page, under "corsi online".
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Octane render window at 100% vs strech-to-fit?

Post by masterzone »

Here is the course: https://www.corsicinema4d.com/elearning ... ane-16.htm
The site is Italian language but only this course has been created with Italian and English lessons :)
  • Advertising