Still have not received my plugin activation

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderators: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
contrafibbularities

Still have not received my plugin activation

Post by contrafibbularities »

Hello,

I ordered two plugins on Monday, February 24, 2020 (Powerspline and Floor Generator).

I still have not received my activation.

Could someone at C4DZone please look into this and help me get my activation codes?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Wolfgang
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Still have not received my plugin activation

Post by masterzone »

Hi, sorry about that, we put always big attention about all of your costumers. Usually when we got emails with c4d serials our developer send you the activation in a few Horus...

Please could you tell me your order number? and another question: did you download your plugins from your shopping area and followed all instruction how to get your plugins active?
Both plugins must be activated by send to us your c4d serial or license export (R21) for the activation :)
Let me know and sorry about that.

Alex

EDIT:

I found your order number (162604) and I see that you already downloaded your items. We need some data from you for finish the activation. Please pay attention to the PDF Activation that follow the plugin archive. As I wrote we need your C4D serial or R21 licensing export, please follow the PDF :)
You can replay to the order email or write your data with order number to: info@c4dzone.com :)
contrafibbularities

Post by contrafibbularities »

Hi,

ok, thank you for letting me know. I didn't know who to contact, so I created this thread here. I will reply to the order e-mail, sending you my serial.

Thanks for the quick response!

Cheers,
Wolfgang
masterzone
Site Admin

Post by masterzone »

Don’t worry we got your email right now and forwarded to “Salvatore” (the developer of your purchased plugins) :)
leehenshall

Post by leehenshall »

I am having the same problem. I didn't notice the instructions at first to reply to the confirmation email. I have just tried doing that but info@c4dzone.com is bouncing back every time I try to send an email to that address.

Is there a problem with your email server?
masterzone
Site Admin

Post by masterzone »

Dear Leehm we got email from everyone, what kind of bouncing back you got from C4Dzone? Are you sure that your email is working fine? I mean the email you have into your account.
If you need support please let me know your ORDER number so I can help you. Do you have some missing activations?
Please let me know because usually we replay very quickly to C4Dzone orders :)
Alex

EDIT: I found your order on our inbox, all still paid and seems you already downloaded your purchased items. We need from you your serials or license expiring as explained into the pdf that follow the plugin. We didn't get any email from you. If you got problem writing to info@c4dzone.com that is operative right now without any issue, please write to another emergency email as: c4dzone@gmail.com
Sometimes some providers block c4dzone email as spam.
I wrote your email as well right now from my personal email.
Alex
  • Advertising