Texture Problem in preview window of C4D

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderators: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
Private Pirate

Texture Problem in preview window of C4D

Post by Private Pirate »

Hi,I recently encounter with a material preview problem. :( .They are not shown in a way they are supposed to, in preview tab but the render just fine.Please consider the pictures
Capture.PNG
This is the render view
This is the render view
Thanks
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Texture Problem in preview window of C4D

Post by masterzone »

Hi "Private Pirate" thanks to be here on c4dzone.

first one is to verify the kind of material you are using for, shader as "banji" "cheen" or other kind of material you find on create material sub menu > shader are not shown on the editor preview so you have to change the type of material with a standard C4D material otherwise you can't see previews on the viewport :(
What kind of material are you using for this 4 cubes?

Ale

ps: are you sure you have turned on the "texture" on "option" menu into the perspective view?
Private Pirate

Post by Private Pirate »

i m using different types of shaders 1st one has standard mat,2nd one has banji,3rd cheen,4th is pic based so none of'em workin' yes i m sure that i have turned on the "texture" on "option" menu into the perspective view
masterzone
Site Admin

Post by masterzone »

:?
Could you provide me your machine hardware component and cinema 4d release? I think you have graphic board preview issue...I think... :roll:
  • Advertising