C4D (r25) not prompting for activation

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderators: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
warzy

C4D (r25) not prompting for activation

Post by warzy »

I have successfully installed MeasureIt, SpiderWebGen and TuileGenerator by dropping the appropriate folders into the "plugins" folder. When doing this, and going to extensions -> tools -> reload python plugins - a pop-up appeared with instructions to activate the product.

I have attempted the same for foldIt, Floor Generator and Easy Ivy - but it does not seem to detect them and no activation pop up appears. Any thoughts? Using C4D r25 on OSX Monteray.
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: C4D (r25) not prompting for activation

Post by cappellaiomatto »

Hi
Regarding fold it and easy ivy instead of copying it in the plugin folder try to install them using preference plugin menu and add the folder to the list.
Place the folder somewhere in your user folder (desktop, documents or similar)
If it does not work write me an email at Matteo @ c4dzone.com and send me the screen shot of python console

The activation of floor generator is different but you have to talk with my colleague. I forward your help request
masterzone
Site Admin

Post by masterzone »

Dear Warzy. For floor generator activation please take a look into the pdf that follow the plugin.
For help please write to info@c4dzone.com by attach some screenshots of plugins directory.
dunedinarts

Post by dunedinarts »

I have the same error with easy net on c4dr25.
I see it when i oben the manage plugin tab and i also have added the folder via preferencs but i do not see it appear in the menu of c4d.
any other ideas how to make this work.
Thanks Colin
warzy

Post by warzy »

Strangely it worked on one computer, but not another..
dunedinarts

Post by dunedinarts »

how do i deinstall the plugin completely? is it enough to delete the folder within the pligin folder? i will try to reinstall again
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

warzy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:55 pm Strangely it worked on one computer, but not another..
Did you reinstall the plugin from scratch on the other computer? Each computer needs a new activation, you cannot move or copy plugin folder from one computer to another
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

dunedinarts wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:31 pm how do i deinstall the plugin completely? is it enough to delete the folder within the pligin folder? i will try to reinstall again
Download again the zip package from your order
Extract just the right version for your c4d
Delete old plugin folder
Install the new version just extracted
Procede to request an activation key
  • Advertising