Dear fellow C4D users!
We are super happy to announce that our big update version 1.1 is available now for all. for our existing customers of course as a free update!
The v1.1 update comes with a totally redesigned new and simpler to use GUI /user interface, and many new powerful features, based on your feedback, and several fixes.
Some excerpt of the new feature List:
- New streamlined GUI, with coloured "tabs", that reflect the usual "1-2-3-4" setup work flow.
new and improved drawing, new shape mirror and scale options
- new axis tool, axis rotation tool to define texture directions, and axis few mode
- new selection, box select and brush selection tools
- new shape subdivision tools
- new shape instances feature assign colour, randomize colour, randomize text ID, now can work be limited to selections
- new shape instances feature, and new instance view mode
- new optimize command to automatic remove all double/overlaying shapes in one click
- new "manage library" button replacing the old load and save buttons.
- adjustable preview size of shape pre-sets -and its window
- new shader pre-set library feature-
- new Tex direction modes menu, to define the direction of textures in relation to the new axis
- new flip modes, flip u, flip v, flip u & v, with % setting how many & of the textures affected by it.
- new use seamless texture mode: it allows random offset, also if the shape scale is at 1 or lower
- new "generate seamless tiling" option to use a "pseudo randomness" on the border to generate seamless shader or baking results.also if the shader not covers all of the object. Q-TILE-PRO makes sure it will be always seamless automatic, regardless if the mapping covers all surface in one tile or not.
- new round corner feature (separate from edge rounding, as many wished)
- new layer transparency via texture (alpha mask per layer)
we also started a new You Tube Channel/Playlist for Q-TILE-PRO, with several new videos for learning:
our QTP youtube channel:(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Fnzv ... subscriber)
please subscribe to our new INFO CHANNEL:)
we hope you like our new Q-TILE-PRO version as much as we do!
Stefan Laub & The Qucumber.at | Q-TILE-PRO team!
Dear C4D Users!
We updated our shader plugin "Q-TILE-PRO | surface engine" to version 1.2
this comes with an additional new design tool to generate "endless visually non repeating" surface textures also on huge surfaces in 1 click!
this is great to generate "endless" asphalt, plaster, concrete, sand, gravel, pebbles, water waves, stones, marble and so on out of small texture inputs.
New v 1.2 features:
* New Standalone Softpatch shader plugin added:
a new simple to use, 1 click solution for generating „endless“ non repeating surfaces.
* Tile Pro Engine: Speedup for Octane, partly 10x speed increase in prepare time on Octane render use
* Tile Pro Engine: Fix for Octane, fixed some cases where shaders didnt render via picture viewer.
* Tile Pro Engine: added random scale feature random scale down and random scale up possible
* Tile Pro Engine: separate „UV from tiles“ option (ON/OFF) in edge dirt, turning this option OFF, even if UV from tile is on in Tex variation tab and controlling this separate, enables much more natural non repeating dirt over tiles.
coming in next versions:
* custom relief feature (a 3d parallax feature)
here a video of the new softpatch tool in action:
and here 3 examples:
The update is FREE to all our users,
Both the Q-TILE-PRO shader tool plugin and the new Tpro SOFTPATCH shader are included for 149.- euro.
more info here in our shop:
Stefan LAUB & the Q-TILE-PRO Team
p.s.: here more "QTP" videos on our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Fnz ... hi5qBsOzdA