Starsky & Clutch

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

• Advertising
mikeb

Re: Starsky & Clutch

Messaggio da mikeb »

After hearing my last version was a little toyish (though it certainly wasn't helped by the elevated angle of the photo). I refined the model a little, the devil being in the details, i added some more. I also broke slightly from the tv show by returning the go faster stripes to black.

Here are some more pix and the promised quicktime vr..

Immagine

Immagine

Http://www.car-icature.com/audi%20quatro%20final.mov
mikeb

Messaggio da mikeb »

Sorry for the delay i was buried with work (a advert for tv no less).

For my next automobile i also went back in time, this time to the end of the 1950's. I had to do a prestigious old American car. The Plymouth Fury is best known for the part it played in Stephan Kings and John Carpenters "Christine". Though if you look at the logo on the front grill you might notice more than a slight resemblance to Pixar's Car's logo..

These old American cars are great with their sweeping curved lines and over the top chrome decorations.

I hope you like it..

Immagine
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

mikeb ha scritto:Sorry for the delay i was buried with work (a advert for tv no less).

For my next automobile i also went back in time, this time to the end of the 1950's. I had to do a prestigious old American car. The Plymouth Fury is best known for the part it played in Stephan Kings and John Carpenters "Christine". Though if you look at the logo on the front grill you might notice more than a slight resemblance to Pixar's Car's logo..

These old American cars are great with their sweeping curved lines and over the top chrome decorations.

I hope you like it..

Immagine
Fantastic!, this one is very very awesome!!!
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Haha, you`re posting here, too, nice ! :D

Hello all btw ! (Hm. i thought i`ve posted before..)
mikeb

Messaggio da mikeb »

Sorry i've been busy with some other cars and totally forgot to upload the quickitime vr of Christine..

So here we go..
http://www.car-icature.com/Plymnouth%20 ... 20evil.mov

I also have a question. The New version of bumble bee from Transformers 3, in what way is he different from the previous films? I think i have seen an image where the black lines are different?!
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Very nice and about the question, i don`t know .. :)
mikeb

Messaggio da mikeb »

I've been very busy. Lots more cars on the way, a completely new studio set-up, working (but not finished yet) on the website but i had to throw this little guy together when i noticed the new film had just been released.

I couldn't find enough pictures of the new one (which i understand is a bit different). So i went for the 2007 Camero from the first film. I hope you like it. He is also sporting my new light set-up, so i'd love to hear your thoughts on that too..

http://www.car-icature.com/bumble%20bee%20camero.mov

Immagine

p.s. i hope to see the film tomorrow night, so maybe i'll make an updated version as well.
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

ahha thisone is awesome! very good job!
I've a question to make, do you have some special target for this kind of job?

bye

ps: remember to use the attachment on the forum instead to link outside, please....
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Wow, it looks very good and the new lighting is also nice, keep up the good work !
mikeb

Messaggio da mikeb »

I have a couple of plans for these cars, long story but i have been making them for a merchandising project. I'll be making an animation with them soon to promote their presently WIP website. I'm also in talks with a production company for a secret project..

So i knew i had to do one of these cars but finding the one took me a while, then i watched the newer Batman film again a few days ago. Then the choice was simple- Mr Wayne decadently decides to wedge his $400,000+ Lamborghini in between two other vehicles, writing it off.

It had been a Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 to be precise. An interesting choice, as "murciélago" is spanish for bat, very clever.

I hope you like it, and a quicktime vr will follow shortly as i'm just doing some finishing touches..

Immagine
  • Advertising
Rispondi