Melting Viscous Tube made with DPIT EFFEX

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
grafxexchangeportal

Melting Viscous Tube made with DPIT EFFEX

Messaggio da grafxexchangeportal »

Hello everyone,
I made this melting viscous tube using cinema 4d and DPIT EFFEX. It was quite involved in making it, using an "align to spline" tag, keyframing the "FSS emitter" emitter along the spline and setting up the material with lots of noise to get the "gooey" effect. I'd like to get your opinions on it. Thanks from Grafx Exchange Portal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGck7dABrio
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Melting Viscous Tube made with DPIT EFFEX

Messaggio da masterzone »

Very nice! DPITefx is awesome on this kind of effects :) what are you thinking for now?, some icescream? or other effects? :)
grafxexchangeportal

masterzone ha scritto:Very nice! DPITefx is awesome on this kind of effects :) what are you thinking for now?, some icescream? or other effects? :)
I've been working on a lot of other ideas. I have a fire scene that I did a preview on and it in my opinion turned out really nice. I'll post it once It's done. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, ice cream, sounds yummy, it is possible to do that with a viscous setup. There's a newer version of DPIT EFFEX that is out in Beta format. From what I hear it's a complete re-write, and a whole lot better than previous versions. Thanks for your "funny" comment........ice cream!!!! ;)
grafxexchangeportal

grafxexchangeportal ha scritto:
masterzone ha scritto:Very nice! DPITefx is awesome on this kind of effects :) what are you thinking for now?, some icescream? or other effects? :)
I've been working on a lot of other ideas. I have a fire scene that I did a preview on and it in my opinion turned out really nice. I'll post it once It's done. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, ice cream, sounds yummy, it is possible to do that with a viscous setup. There's a newer version of DPIT EFFEX that is out in Beta format. From what I hear it's a complete re-write, and a whole lot better than previous versions. Thanks for your "funny" comment........ice cream!!!! ;)

Here's my latest "Fueled" idea:

Lets see what you think of this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tjnroyygLQ&feature=plcp :)
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

awesome! very impressive...
grafxexchangeportal

masterzone ha scritto:awesome! very impressive...

thank you kindly sir
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

Wow, those effects are so nice ! DPIT Effex is wicked sick !
  • Advertising
Rispondi