F-15 Firing a Missile

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
arachnid223

F-15 Firing a Missile

Messaggio da arachnid223 »

Alright, my newest video of the F-15 has just finished. Working on my next now! Let me know what you guys think, constructive criticism is more than welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g558Aoiyg7U&feature=plcp
occultcg

Re: F-15 Firing a Missile

Messaggio da occultcg »

Hello, i think that the animation is pretty good but you need to work more on the materials and illumination. Try using a HDRI for the reflection of the plane and also try to make the afterburners flames a bit brighter (and/or at least the interior of the afterburner - check on google images - ). Also, try "Global Illumination" with "Gamma" - 2.2.

Good luck !

Cheers,
Occultcg
arachnid223

Yes, I have noticed that as well. I'm currently working on figuring out how to work with lighting a little better. I did fix the afterburner, it was the first thing I did after watching the finished video. My new F-15 is in a lot better shape. I have a new video but I think I am going to hold back on that one 'till I add a little more too it. Thank you, I'll put your suggestions into action!
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

You`re welcome, i`m glad that i can help, good luck !
arachnid223

I tried the global illumination with one of my new F-15 videos and it looks amazing! It's crazy how much better the lighting looks. Thank you! :)
occultcg

Messaggio da occultcg »

You`re welcome. :)

Yes, "Global Illumination" gives very nice results, for a "cleaner" look you can change the "Anti-Aliasing" settings to best (and "FIlter" - Animation) and increase min and max values with the next value (but the render times will also be longer (caution)).

Cheers
meshfreak

Messaggio da meshfreak »

Hi arachnid... was wondering how you created the night background with the stars in your animation
P.S. great work ;)
arachnid223

meshfreak ha scritto:Hi arachnid... was wondering how you created the night background with the stars in your animation
P.S. great work ;)
Almost all of my backgrounds are just a physical sky. If you have R13 then you can load one up(: C4D has some good pre-made ones too! And thank you!
  • Advertising
Rispondi