Render Animation as Images

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
Ziji Man

Render Animation as Images

Messaggio da Ziji Man »

I have seen a lot of talk about rendering a video or short animation as .tif or .png images for heavy-duty projects with LOTS of Global Illumination, Depth of Focus and Ambiance.

I have an animation that would take 7 days of rendering to .avi or quicktime movie, so instead I want to try the Render Animation option.

PROBLEM: Where's my background??? Waited a long time for the first image to render and it came out with NO background. I could understand maybe if it was a .png with transparent background, but it's not.

Render Settings: Tiff as PSD Layers
Background: Infinite background with floor and background selections chosen (gradient).

How do I render an Animation as images and keep my beautiful background? (No .JPG's please, the quality is too low.)

Thanks for any help! ;)
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Render Animation as Images

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hello, thanks to be here,

Usually the trasparent background come only if you render with "alpha channel" turned on at render settings window. maybe you have turned on this option or your have multipass rendering turned on as well?

Usually I use tiff (psd layer) but there is no layers into pdf if you don't check anything of render settings option as alpha channel or multipass.
Could you upload here a render settings screen shot?
Ziji Man

Messaggio da Ziji Man »

Masterzone - Thanks for the reply. I actually did have "Alpha Channel" selected. I unselected it before I took the screen shot, but hopefully that is all that I need to do.

Can I go ahead and start another render and expect to see background this time?
Thanks for all your help!
Allegati
Capture.JPG
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

Shure! Do it again! Now the tiff file doesn't support the alpha if you unchecked the option :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi