I'd like to make a simple character. Just foward-kinematics with no rigging. Very simple. The goal is not use it in animation but simply place it in various pose for single image rendering.
I wonder if there's a way to "record" the various poses. I mean memorizing somehow the position/rotation of single sub-object of the main character such to be able to return the character in "idle" position and back in various poses.
Thankyou in advance for any suggestion.
1) move the goal at time 0 with your preferred pose
2) select all joints and hit “add key frames”
3) now you registered all joints with position, scale and rotation
4) move to frame 1
5) move your goal for the second pose
6) select all joints and hit add key frames again