Enhanced Opengl

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
IKHandel

Enhanced Opengl

Messaggio da IKHandel »

3DKiwi over at C4D Cafe has taken a look at this problem, and because he is a Beta tester he had it checked out by Maxon. It has now been confirmed as a bug with the latest 32bit patch for windows. It seems to be specific to shadows using enhanced Opengl display and shadows on in the display.

However I am now having a further problem which I think may be related. I have been spending a lot of time trying to learn Projection man this week. Quite often if I have had C4D running for some hours when I close the program my PC reboots and any changed preferences are not saved. This means (I think?) that the reboot starts BEFORE C4D has closed down properly, otherwise the new preferences would be saved. Again maybe this is opengl related I am unsure so far.

Thank you for testing this guys! So far Mac seem to be unaffected, just 32bit windows.

IK
wega

Re: Enhanced Opengl

Messaggio da wega »

So only windows it is affected?.....grrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks I hope maxon will move to solve the problem...

W
IKHandel

Messaggio da IKHandel »

Wega, So far I seem to be the only user who has mentioned this problem, so perhaps not many users are working as much as me with this area C4D. Hopefully it gets fixed in a patch before other users stumble upon the problem!

Have just emailed Maxon with reboot problem so will see what happens.

Ok I need to ask a question so I will start another post

IK
wega

Messaggio da wega »

Oh yeah thanks so much! usually maxon is very quickly to repaly about problems or something else..

W
  • Advertising
Rispondi