Can't get GrassPainter and EasyIvy in menu bar?

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
riwsask

Can't get GrassPainter and EasyIvy in menu bar?

Messaggio da riwsask »

Hi. Just bought EasyIvy and GrassPainter (mac for R14) and have tried to customize my menus by adding the plugin icons to the top icon area where I have other 3rd party plugin icons shown. But, both plugins don't show up in the list (they do show up under the Plugins menu, so not a problem there) and I can't add them. Am I missing something somewhere? It isn't a big problem, and I can always access them via the plugins menu, but it would be nice to have it right there and visible all the time.
Thanks
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: Can't get GrassPainter and EasyIvy in menu bar?

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi
let me understand your trouble...

Does the plugin work correctly?

If the problem is only on adding icon con a toolbar you probably miss the correct steps.

Try this

1) undock the grass painter or easy ivy plugin by clicking on the dock bar
2) right click on the toolbar -> customize toolbar
3) drag and drop grass painter or easy ivy icon on the toolbar

that's it
Allegati
1.jpg
1.jpg (13.13 KiB) Visto 1249 volte
riwsask

Messaggio da riwsask »

That works! Thanks!
Originally, when I right clicked on the menu where I wanted to put the icons, I went to the Customize Pallets command, which brings up the Customize Commands pallet. That is how I added other 3rd party icons to my menu bar. However, both EasyIvy and GrassPainter didn't show up in the listing. (Spline Wrapper does though).
Anyway, problem solved. Thanks again.
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

riwsask ha scritto:That works! Thanks!
Originally, when I right clicked on the menu where I wanted to put the icons, I went to the Customize Pallets command, which brings up the Customize Commands pallet. That is how I added other 3rd party icons to my menu bar. However, both EasyIvy and GrassPainter didn't show up in the listing. (Spline Wrapper does though).
probably you didn't find these icons because you have to find them with their function name and not with grass painter or easy ivy

riwsask ha scritto:Anyway, problem solved. Thanks again.
anyway you solve, so that's ok

Bye

;)
  • Advertising
Rispondi