Distributed Render - Work 1/5 pcs!!!!

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
jackson_ps2

Distributed Render - Work 1/5 pcs!!!!

Messaggio da jackson_ps2 »

I installed the plugin on 5 machines,

- Distributed Render C4D

Ai went to test a surrender, started a machine (pc1), other (pc2, 3,4,5), the plugin does not open, what can be?

I did so on all machines open the same project

\ \ server \ projects \ render \ aaa.c4d

only the first opened the plugin and started to render the other, click on the plugin and nothing happens.

Do not open the screen plugin, which can be?
jackson_ps2

Re: Distributed Render - Work 1/5 pcs!!!!

managed to solve

I had to get into the plugin folder of each computer and set the file

c4dzonelibwin.exe with administrator permission.

Right button / properties / compatibility / in Privilege Level, mark Run this program to an administrator

After that, I closed the cinema 4d, open it again and carried on other machines.

From the moment that was the solution, I do not know if it was by chance, over worked.
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi jackson
I don't understand, did you solve the problem?

If the answer is no open the menu script -> console and watch if there are some errors log

in this case copy and paste the text here

Let me know in any case if it's ok

Matteo
jackson_ps2

Hi, thanks for contacting

I solved this problem

Was this: every time I opened the cinema 4d, I also opened the project file you want to render, after this is done, the plugin did not carry.

Thus, I decided, just entering the 4d cinema, and now carrying the plugin without opening any project.

Finished a rendering 50 hours with 5 dual xeon (7000px at 300dpi) and to my misfortune, I had another problem.

In setagem the render follows the picture, he had to generate multi-pass with a photoshop file and all its layers, as marked in the image.
Immagine

What happened after finishing the render, it bore me a file photoshop, rendered correctly without GI problems and all, but in one single layer with everything merged, forming only 1 photo.

In this case I have to make adjustments to render objects, such as improved light an item, change the color tone, and many other options, now my client, asking for a fit that image, I have to redo the render again.

In my project was to generate 16 layers in photoshop, and I just ordered 1

What could it be?
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

jackson_ps2 ha scritto:Hi, thanks for contacting
No problem, we are here to solve the problem ;)
jackson_ps2 ha scritto: I solved this problem

Was this: every time I opened the cinema 4d, I also opened the project file you want to render, after this is done, the plugin did not carry.
Ok, as you note you don't have to open the file within cinema, it will render the scene in background internally
jackson_ps2 ha scritto: Thus, I decided, just entering the 4d cinema, and now carrying the plugin without opening any project.

Finished a rendering 50 hours with 5 dual xeon (7000px at 300dpi) and to my misfortune, I had another problem.

In setagem the render follows the picture, he had to generate multi-pass with a photoshop file and all its layers, as marked in the image.
Immagine

What happened after finishing the render, it bore me a file photoshop, rendered correctly without GI problems and all, but in one single layer with everything merged, forming only 1 photo.

In this case I have to make adjustments to render objects, such as improved light an item, change the color tone, and many other options, now my client, asking for a fit that image, I have to redo the render again.

In my project was to generate 16 layers in photoshop, and I just ordered 1

What could it be?

I'm sorry but you don't read the limitation of distributed render present in the product detail

Limitiations:

If you use our Distributed Render with engine rendering called Full Rendering it can lead to unexpected results with its post-effects.
Using our DR with scenes that cointain the GI, Global Illumination of a standard type, based on the Cache Irradiance, in some cases can generate the artifacts described in the attachment.
Attached to this page you will find a PDF file (below the images) that explains all the limitations and shows some renderings made with DR.
Multipass image and Alpha channels are not supported yet.

Multipass image and alpha channel are not supported by Distributed Render :roll:
there is also a pdf document attached in the product detail and in the plugin package that talk about GI limitation
jackson_ps2

Multipass image and alpha channel are not supported by Distributed Render :roll:
there is also a pdf document attached in the product detail and in the plugin package that talk about GI limitation
Got it.

Have any forecast for the next version support this feature? Multipass and the Alpha?
I'm currently with version 1.0.6 of the DR and in Cinema 4D R14.034
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

I think these features won't be released, there is a limitation on the sdk and I didn't found any smart solution to avoid this limitation

I'm sorry for now pfiu
  • Advertising
Rispondi