About Poly breaker

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
jc4d

About Poly breaker

Messaggio da jc4d »

Hi all,

I have a huge amount of projects that I would need to create this kind of pathways and I was thinking in a fast way to make it so I came across with poly breaker and I´m wondering if this could do the job, having a sweeped nurbs object and then make it editable in order to have the pattern, is it possible?
I own the Prime flavor, it is compatible or I would need studio for that? BTW no need for animation or anything just to make the pathways.

Best regards
JC
Allegati
Creating_Garden_Pathways_1_P1010543.JPG
Creating_Garden_Pathways_1_P1010543.JPG (139.02 KiB) Visto 1661 volte
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: About Poly breaker

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

jc4d ha scritto:Hi all,

I have a huge amount of projects that I would need to create this kind of pathways and I was thinking in a fast way to make it so I came across with poly breaker and I´m wondering if this could do the job, having a sweeped nurbs object and then make it editable in order to have the pattern, is it possible?
Hi jc4d, unfortunately the polybreaker is not the right choise for making this kind of meshes.
You can controll the break regularity but it is impossible to obtain the pattern you need and also you have to separate manually all single pieces.....so it's much better to do it in another ways.

But.....thanks for suggestion......It may become a new plugin in the future :!:

jc4d ha scritto: I own the Prime flavor, it is compatible or I would need studio for that? BTW no need for animation or anything just to make the pathways.

Best regards
JC
I don't know Prime flavor so I cannot reply to you about this question

PS
Please for the future do not upload image as link url, use our upload system next time, Thanks :)
Allegati
polybreaker.jpg
polybreaker.jpg (39.85 KiB) Visto 1660 volte
jc4d

Messaggio da jc4d »

cappellaiomatto ha scritto:Hi jc4d, unfortunately the polybreaker is not the right choise for making this kind of meshes.
:(
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:You can controll the break regularity but it is impossible to obtain the pattern you need and also you have to separate manually all single pieces.....so it's much better to do it in another ways.
Just mind skecthing a little :)
The plugin don´t produce each piece as a separate object?
Maybe using normal scale or normal move could create the separation?
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:But.....thanks for suggestion......It may become a new plugin in the future
Please... and take my money when you release it, a pathways plugin :!:
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:I don't know Prime flavor so I cannot reply to you about this question
I´m tempted to buy it, but if the plugin requires internally some mograph things then I can´t.
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:Please for the future do not upload image as link url, use our upload system next time, Thanks :)
Ok, no problem :)

Cheers
JC
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

jc4d ha scritto: Just mind skecthing a little :)
The plugin don´t produce each piece as a separate object?
Maybe using normal scale or normal move could create the separation?
Yes it creates single objects but believe me....you can waste a lot of time doing it with polybreaker.... ://

If I will publish the pathway generator you will be the first to be contact

;)

Bye :lol:
jc4d

Messaggio da jc4d »

cappellaiomatto ha scritto:Yes it creates single objects but believe me....you can waste a lot of time doing it with polybreaker.... ://
Thank you so much I really appreciate your honesty ;)
cappellaiomatto ha scritto:If I will publish the pathway generator you will be the first to be contact
Awesome :)

Cheers
JC
  • Advertising
Rispondi