Cinema 4d r23 does not see Floorgenerator

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
CPT_BB

Cinema 4d r23 does not see Floorgenerator

Messaggio da CPT_BB »

Hello. Cinema 4d r23 does not see floorgenerator. It doesn't appear in extensions. Tell me how you can solve this problem?
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Cinema 4d r23 does not see Floorgenerator

Messaggio da masterzone »

Dear CPT, did you get your activation from our Developer after you bought it?
After purchasing we need your Cinema4D informations as reported into PDF installation that follow the plugin archive you downloaded from Orders Area.
Let me know

ps: you opened two topics about, let me know if somethings goes wrong with installation.

The plugin must be inserted into "plugins" folder you find into the Cinema4D Root directory, if doesn't exist create it and move the plugin inside.
If you got the activation file from our developer, move it into the plugin folder and restart Cinema4D.

If the problem persists, please write to caleidos@c4dzone.com (The developer) or to info@c4dzone.com and remember to write your order number.
CPT_BB

Messaggio da CPT_BB »

I got activation for Cinema 4d r21. Can I use this plugin in Cinema 4d r23 if it is already activated for version 21?
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

no, the R21 doesn't works with R23. If you need R23 version, you need to send us your data from R23. Use the same way previously done by send to us your license data and the order number :)

Alex

ps: unfortunately all Cinema4D versions has different information license :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi