Measure plugin requests

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
mikeh

Measure plugin requests

Messaggio da mikeh »

I think for any sort of visual design work the inability to have the text be an extrude vs the way it is a sweep must be changed. There are probably almost zero situations where an art director would be happy with the look of the tube/sweep/double line look of the text. It would also be nice to be able to access the spline settings of the Measure it object to improve spline quality as it is very chunky as is.

Also, the text needs to stay centered between the measure points. In my case if a simple create measure it wizard and simple move one of the end nulls the text eventually ends up above one of the nulls.

Could be a great tool but needs a few updates.
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: Measure plugin requests

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi miken
Thanks for suggestions, I will evaluate them in the next months, at the moment I'm very busy

Best regards

Matteo
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Measure plugin requests

Messaggio da masterzone »

mikeh ha scritto: mer lug 28, 2021 4:03 pm I think for any sort of visual design work the inability to have the text be an extrude vs the way it is a sweep must be changed. There are probably almost zero situations where an art director would be happy with the look of the tube/sweep/double line look of the text. It would also be nice to be able to access the spline settings of the Measure it object to improve spline quality as it is very chunky as is.

Also, the text needs to stay centered between the measure points. In my case if a simple create measure it wizard and simple move one of the end nulls the text eventually ends up above one of the nulls.

Could be a great tool but needs a few updates.
I remember that during the Wizard you can choose if you want the extruded object or sweep object, so you will able to avoid the double lines of the sweep objects :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi