Quadcaps

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
jajachuk0827

Quadcaps

Messaggio da jajachuk0827 »

Hi guys, I've purchased the Quadcaps plugin and installed it to my C4D R25 successfully. After then, my keyboard stopped working in C4D. Does anyone know how to fix the issue and what is the problem? I've restarted my computer several times...but it didn't work. The plugin seemed to work.
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: Quadcaps

Messaggio da masterzone »

Thank for get in touch with us. Seems to be a strange behaviour. Did you tried to uninstall the plugin by move it away from plugins folder to see if something change?
The plugins doesn't stop the keyboard functionality so I think there is something that goes wrong…
Alex
jajachuk0827

Messaggio da jajachuk0827 »

masterzone ha scritto: mar mar 29, 2022 9:11 am Thank for get in touch with us. Seems to be a strange behaviour. Did you tried to uninstall the plugin by move it away from plugins folder to see if something change?
The plugins doesn't stop the keyboard functionality so I think there is something that goes wrong…
Alex
I just tweaked something in command manager. The problem is just fixed...It's very very weird,,,
masterzone
Site Admin

Messaggio da masterzone »

you are welcome! :)
  • Advertising
Rispondi