Animation differs when using a higher framerate

Forum for: Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Composting and the whole general usage of Cinema4D.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
clemense

Animation differs when using a higher framerate

Messaggio da clemense »

Hey everyone,
I exported a 25 fps animation from c4d with objects moving along a spline. These objects lose opacity the closer they get to the camera.

I would like to slow this animation down using twixtor which in this particular case, seems to be having problems with the transparency.
When I export a part of the exact same animation in 100 fps or 50 fps and speed it up in order to let twixtor use the additional frames when slowing it down again, the animation seems to differ.
Even when I compare single frames outside of after fx , the position of the objects is similar but not the same. Can anyone tell me how I could manage exporting a 100 fps animation and have the flying objects at the exact same position as the 25 fps animation ?
Any hints are highly appreciated , thx in advance.
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: Animation differs when using a higher framerate

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi
I don't know twixtor so I can't help you a lot....but do you know that in cinema there is a special track called time track which allow you to alter the time directly in Cinema ?
Allegati
1.jpg
1.jpg (64.88 KiB) Visto 851 volte
visualtricks
Moderatore

Re: Animation differs when using a higher framerate

Messaggio da visualtricks »

Hi! The animation should be exactly the same, provided that you keep the frame rate consistent through your project, render and save settings (p.e I often forget to change the framerate in quicktime movie options and that can mess things up). I think that could be something twixtor related, have you tried to compare the movies without twixor? I mean, if you make a 25fps composition and put both the 25 and 100fps movies in it, they should all have the same duration and match perfectly.
Immagine
๏_www.visualtricks.it_๏ .:: COMPUTER SAYS NO ::.
  • Advertising
Rispondi