As an experienced, award winning visualization company, on3studio is dedicated to the representation of ideas, and their uniqueness. We support world famous architecture offices, project developers, marketing and advertising companies by depicting their visions.
The exploration and application of state of the art technologies and the continuous development of new illustration modes and methods are essential to us.
Our credo is to carry out emotional messages based on narrative imagery.
After our first years of consolidation, we have reached our next development step.
Our aim is - beyond the growth of our core business, arch-viz and animation – to strike a new, innovative and exciting path, meant to transform on3studio into a market leader in the field of 3d communication, visualisation, animation and interactive media.
We need you to be one of those who will shape the evolution of on3studio, and to grow with us as part of our team!
- have a great passion for the world of imagery
- have a keen sense of aesthetics and design
- have a young spirit
- are friendly, highly motivated and communicative
- have an aspiration to personal and professional growth
- are a teamplayer, who responsibly supports your colleagues
- have the ability to find creative and target-oriented solutions
- are open minded
- can motivate others
then please continue reading about the technical requirements:
- understanding of technical drawings as basis for 3d models
- expert level VRAY – incl. Lighting, Shading and Rendering
- additional knowledge of other render engines is an advantage – Corona
- outstanding knowledge of 3d-Software, C4D preferred
- very high knowledge of post production software – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- experience in the field of 3d animation
as we are looking for a full time and long term collaboration, your presence at our office is absolutely necessary, so you must have a work permit for the E.U. and/or Germany and speak fluently English and/or German.
And now to the exciting part, what we offer:
- you will have the possibility to take control over all project steps, from modeling all the way to the final product
- a friendly and relaxed work-environment as part of a funny (at least we think so) team of highly motivated professionals in the midst of one of the most exciting cities of Europe
- the chance to personally and creatively contribute to each project
- the chance of personal and professional development
- outstanding future perspectives regarding performance/responsability and remuneration
- state of the art hard- and software environment
- dynamic workflow
- possibility to explore state of the art technologies, develop new concepts and implement new ideas
- permanent position after a probation period
Please send us your application – CV and portfolio as pdf or weblink to:
We are looking forward to get in touch!
To get more info about us, please visit our homepage: