TuileGenerator 2 plugin not working, please help!

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
Kasier

TuileGenerator 2 plugin not working, please help!

Messaggio da Kasier »

I installed TuileGenerator 2.0 and activated the license. I was able to use the plugin with no problem. Then the next time I started Cinema4D, the plugin didn't work. I can see it in the plugins menu, but when I click on it nothing happens. I checked the C4D console and I get "E01" when I click on the plugin.

I've tried repairing permissions but that didn't help. I backed up my activated TuileGenerator folder, then removed the lic.dat from Cinema4D R13/plugins/TuileGenerator2 and I am asked for my license key. If I return lic.dat to the folder and I select TuileGenerator from the plugins menu nothing happens.

Obviously I don't want to generate another installation key, so what do I do?
cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: TuileGenerator 2 plugin not working, please help!

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Kasier ha scritto:I installed TuileGenerator 2.0 and activated the license. I was able to use the plugin with no problem. Then the next time I started Cinema4D, the plugin didn't work. I can see it in the plugins menu, but when I click on it nothing happens. I checked the C4D console and I get "E01" when I click on the plugin.

I've tried repairing permissions but that didn't help. I backed up my activated TuileGenerator folder, then removed the lic.dat from Cinema4D R13/plugins/TuileGenerator2 and I am asked for my license key. If I return lic.dat to the folder and I select TuileGenerator from the plugins menu nothing happens.

Obviously I don't want to generate another installation key, so what do I do?
Hi
what is your operating system?
Have you try to put again your first generated key ?
  • Advertising
Rispondi