C4D R23 some C4Dzone plugins do not appear

Forum for: Questions about C4Dzone plugins. Post here questions or technical support.

Moderatori: natas, Arkimed, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
mdfmuse

C4D R23 some C4Dzone plugins do not appear

Messaggio da mdfmuse »

Hello. I see you have updated your plugins for C4D R23- thank you!

Only some of my purchased plugins show up in 'Extensions' (Plugins) area of C4D R23- EasyHedge and GrassPainter2 displayed after installation. The following plugins show up after running C4D's 'Reload Python Plugins' command (Extensions > Tools): InteriorBuilder, PersianaGen, PlaceObject, and QuadCaps. I am able to generate codes and activate these plugins.

But my other C4Dzone plugins do not show up in 'Extensions', and do not show up after running 'Reload Python Plugins'. I have also looked at the Console output- but none of these plugins are mentioned there. These are the missing plugins: FloorGenerator, FrameGenerator, PowerSelector.

I double-checked that I installed the correct version of each of these missing plugins, and confirmed the plugins do appear in the 'plugins' directory within C4D R23.

What do I need to do in order to activate and display these 3 plugins?

cappellaiomatto
Moderatore

Re: C4D R23 some C4Dzone plugins do not appear

Messaggio da cappellaiomatto »

Hi
Floor generator, frame generator, power selector have got different activation method.

If you go to our shop you can see black plugins (which I developed) and violet plugins developed from our colleague.

I forward your request to him.
Please stay tune he will reply to you as soon as possible

Matteo

Caleidos4D

Messaggio da Caleidos4D »

Hi mdfmuse.
Your FloorGenerator, FrameGenerator, PowerSelector are licensed to run on R21
It is normal that on R23 they do not appear.

Contact me by email, and I will send you the licenses to make them work on R23 (caleidos@c4dzone.com)

eddyst

Messaggio da eddyst »

• Advertising
Rispondi