rendermyframes.com

Forum for: Questions or news about online resources, textures, models, projects.

Moderatori: Arkimed, natas, visualtricks, cappellaiomatto

Rispondi
  • Advertising
rendermyframes

rendermyframes.com

Messaggio da rendermyframes »

Immagine

Offering low cost rendering service. Cinema 4D artists can rely on my rendering service for their business and enthusiast needs. Whether you have a "small" or "large" rendering project, please contact me for further details and I will offer you the best service available.

My Cinema 4D rendering service includes rendering on a 10 node Xeon W5590 CPU render farm. In other words, ALL 10 nodes are used simultaneously! This decreases your rendering time by 10X!

Here's how the process works. Complete the contact form. I will respond to your email with a dedicated password protected FTP folder where you will be able to upload your .c4d files. I will then email you a quote. If you decide to buy, search for your quote number at my store, add it to the cart and pay with any of the available payment options. I will render your job and post the rendered images into the password protected FTP folder.

All rendering jobs will be treated as confidential and proprietary. They remain property of the respective copyright holder and owners. Resulting images and animations are not used for marketing purposes except where the customer has expressed their consent in writing.

Sincerely,
Ernesto Delgado
ernesto.r.delgado@rendermyframes.com
masterzone
Site Admin

Re: rendermyframes.com

Messaggio da masterzone »

Hi Ernesto thanks to posting here. Please for all commercial communication use the right forum section as links and resources. I think that a rendering farm service it's not a off topic for all cinema4d users.
Alex
rendermyframes

Re: rendermyframes.com

Messaggio da rendermyframes »

Alessandro,
Thank you for pointing me in the correct forum.
  • Advertising
Rispondi