HB ModellingBundle includes all of the scripts below. New scripts will be added in future versions of HB ModellingBundle which will be free to all customers. You will receive fast and detailed support using a direct support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Snapping Scripts
– easier setup of snapping settings.
4 Brushsize/strength Scripts
– for changing brush settings.
– make loopcuts in the centre of edges.
– toggle view port filters to see only relevant stuff.
7 Clone Scripts
– clone polygons along an axis and align without gap.
– use default editor camera and make some other settings.
– 6 different modes to delete objects or components.
– change subdivisions of any parametric object or reset settings.
– evenly distribute points of selected edges.
– makes several settings to speedup the viewport and restores old settings.
– group each selected object under a null.
– make current selected objects symmetrical in local or global space.
– change colour of all guides objects.
– make instances of all selected objects while the last selected is referenced.
– knife tool setup to make line cuts.
– knife tool setup to make path cuts.
– line up selected edges.
– knife tool setup to make loop cuts.
– makes loop selections.
– creates a local workplane on the selected components and an orthogonal camera.
– makes some settings and toggles to model mode.
– move tool with some settings.
– easily rename objects in the viewport.
– paste objects at mouse position and aligns to surface normal.
– sets up path selection tool.
– sets up phong break selection.
– one click to setup sweep nurbs.
– easily setup object for retopology.
– rotate tool with some settings.
– rotate objects 90 degrees or reset PSR.
– smooths out edge selections.
– snap edge selections to spline.
– scale tool with some settings.
– tool to make polygon selections.
– select objects of same type or with same point count.
– set the phongangle of selected objects.
– makes a deformer setup to deform polygonobjects like a Bezier-Nurbs.
– isolate objects or polygons and frames selection.
– centres points near the symmetry plane to fix holes in the symmetry.
– deletes half of the object and puts it into a symmetry object.
– toggles modes between points/edges/polygons and makes some other very nice decisions.
– toggles soft selection.
– toggles visibility of selected objects.
– repeates last modelling command.
– overwrite materials in the Viewport.
– arrange points in a circleshape.
– relax points and keep border.
clic here for download : http://stratoplot.com/hMa